FEATURES: - Install this IPKG on your fresh OpenWRT "Backfire", and out comes (hopefully) a ready-to-use PirateBox, a project by NYU Professor David Darts. - Now supports devices with 4 MByte flash - See https://github.com/cr/mkPirateBox/wiki for current router support status. TODO: - Test other platforms - Improve error checking - Does not cleanly update, yet. "opkg remove piratebox" first. PLEASE HELP: - I expect mkPirateBox v0.2+ to run on many or even most untested router models. If something goes wrong, I usually can easily make it work if you help me out. If you decide to try mkPirateBox on an untested router model, please send send me feedback on how it went, including - your router model - output of the command "cat /etc/openwrt_release /etc/config/wireless /etc/config/network". - Thanks! :) REQUIREMENTS: - See https://github.com/cr/mkPirateBox/wiki/Requirements and https://github.com/cr/mkPirateBox/wiki/Router-support INSTALL: - See https://github.com/cr/mkPirateBox/wiki/Installation USAGE: - See https://github.com/cr/mkPirateBox/wiki/Usage REFERENCES: - The PirateBox project: http://wiki.daviddarts.com/PirateBox_DIY - OpenWRT - List of supported devices: http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/start - OpenWRT documentation (look for tftp installation): http://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/start - OpenWRT "Backfire" 10.04.1-r4 images: http://downloads.openwrt.org/backfire/10.03.1-rc4/
Friday, November 16, 2012
IPKG that installs PirateBox to your fresh OpenWRT route
- oxwall community installation software
- how to remove what is pligg from the home page
- Tinychat commands
- 403 Forbidden error and (13)Permission denied
- Free node commands and registration help
- gmail error Temporary Error (500) with numeric code 93
- phpbb forum error troubleshooting
- wordpress phpbb bridge
- Confirmed users on facebook are stupid - lazy - uncheck status scam
- Creating a forum in tikiwiki
- ► 2013 (75)
- Your Facebook is False
- gmail fishing scam subject ACCOUNT UPDATE VERIFICA...
- Facebook Updates to Data Use Policy and Statement ...
- Posting on Facebook - Twitter can destroy your liv...
- Vizu Web Polls Shutting Down
- Video proof that youtube can be gamed
- Asterisk is a great open source PBX VoIP system.
- OpenWrt allows you to install a very powerful, hig...
- IPKG that installs PirateBox to your fresh OpenWRT...
- Google Books team open sources their book scanner
- Processing is an open source programming language
- Microsoft released security patches for Windows 8 ...
- Do no pick up calls from +672380011
- PiFace Digital and Gertboard Assembled
- phone calls to avoid
- CONVERT YOUR WEBSITE TO MOBILE
- fun with node.js
- Future Ethnic Clashes could be caused by a social ...
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2011 (87)
- ► 2010 (155)